Sunday, January 11, 2015

It Can't Already Be 2015.

Happy 2015!!!
This year has been full of awesome bouts of sewing, and months of learning how to cope with 4am mornings on a regular basis (#lifeasabarista). I made a few things that I was extremely proud of this year, and I hope to keep on surprising myself.
There were a couple of garments that I made at the tail-end of the year that I haven’t blogged about yet –final class projects, last-minute costumes –that I will include in this year’s posts.
I have also made myself a 2014-2015 sewing list located on the blog. I can’t keep flying from one item to another on a whim (the thought alone leaves me exhausted), so I've set down the items that I would like to finish by December 31, 2015. I will cross out and mark up this page on my blog, and post when I’m done with an item.
I’m also doing some additional research on a topic I may teach at CoCo 2015. Fingers crossed about that!
Here’s to the new year!
Cheers!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment